Door trainer mediQ 24320
- Brand: mediQ
- Availability: In stock
· Such a simulator for hands can be used to prevent contractures of the joints, also for training of the upper limbs and the shoulder girdle muscles after an illness.
· Making an active-passive movements with hands, the patient receives all possible strain on the hands, forearms, shoulders. Activities on the simulator can be included in a complex of physiotherapy in rehabilitation after any disease.
Before use, be sure to consult with your doctor!
· The simulator can be used at home - it does not take much space, gets attached to the door.
· Sizes: varied
· Package dimensions: 39х18х9 cm
· Weight without packaging: 0.9 kg
· Weight with packaging: 1 kg
· Packaging: simulator, cardboard packaging
· Material: galvanized steel, plastic, polyester, rubber